Personal Insurance

Auto, Property, Renters, Wind, Flood, Personal Umbrella, Valuables and more

Personal Auto Insurance

Homeowners Insurance

A homeowners insurance policy is specially designed for any person who owns a property that they consider their primary residence. Homeowner policies help cover against damage to the structure itself as well as your personal possessions in the home in addition to providing liability coverage against accidents that may occur on your premises.

Condominium Insurance

Condo unit owners Insurance or commonly known as an HO6 policy is specifically designed for property owners that own a condo unit or townhouse with either a condo or homeowners association that carry a “Master” Policy, covering the exterior of your structure. A Condo policy offers coverage to help protect your property’s inner walls and fixtures as well as personal property and personal liability coverage.

Renters Insurance

Renters Insurance is a form of property insurance providing coverage for a person renting any type of property. These policies help protect your personal items while including coverage for a multitude of other areas.

Landlord or property owner may have their own coverage but their policy limits wouldn’t extend to your personal belongings.

Dwelling Fire Insurance

Landlord Insurance or commonly known as a Dwelling Fire Policy is generally for property owners that use their property as an investment property, renting the property to a tenant or family member and does not live in the home. This type of policy includes benefits similar of a standard homeowners policy, helping to protect the financial investment the property owner has in the property.

Windstorm Insurance

Windstorm Insurance is a special type of policy that helps protect you from property damage caused by hurricane, windstorm/hail, or wind driven rain. This coverage is usually offered in the form of a rider on a standard home policy through extended coverages or you can choose to carry a separate policy separate and apart from your homeowners policy. Homeowners insurance has many coverages however it does not extend to windstorms, hurricanes, hail or wind driven rain unless you include this specifically in your policy.

Flood Insurance

Flood Insurance is designed for all properties whether it is a business building or personal home. This policy solely to help reduce out of pocket expenses in the event of a flood loss. This federally regulated program has specific coverages as well as guidelines in determining whether flood insurance would be applicable to your loss or homeowners insurance. It is a common misconception that flood insurance is included in your homeowners policy and referred to as “water damage” but this is not the case.

Personal Umbrella

Umbrella insurance coverage is additional liability coverage beyond your standard policies. It provides extra coverage in the event of large lawsuits and is designed to protect your assets. Umbrella policies can provide extra liability limits ranging from $1 million to $10 million. However for larger corporations that require more coverage there may be specialty markets that can offer more coverage options.

Personal Liability

Personal liability can provide coverage when you are found legally responsible for an accident that results in bodily injury or property damage. Liability coverage has quite a few options to best fit your needs for a minimal premium while protecting against quite a few instances.

Valuable Items Insurance

A Personal Articles Floater, often referred to as valuable items insurance because it is just that, insurance for your specialty items or collections that you value. This specific policy offers many coverages that extend beyond what your homeowners policy may offer, as many home policies have specific limitations and exclusions for valuables. This policy is precisely designed to add perils such as theft, accidental loss and/or accidental damage, etc.

Builder's Risk Insurance

Builders Risk Insurance or also commonly called “Course of Construction” policies are intended to help protect a person or organization’s insurable interest in a property while in the process of construction.

New Construction, pre-construction, or vacant land that a property is being built often carry this policy in the interim in the event a physical loss or damage is incurred by a covered peril.